Buy with confidence
- Money-back Guarantee
- Free shipping on orders $99 and up
- Superb Customer Service
Erbaviva offers mommies and babies a full line of upscale organic products free from detergents, chemicals, and other harmful additives. These baby products and pregnancy products carry the USDA Certified Organic seal, which means they contain at least 95% organic ingredients. The ingredients, facility, and manufacturing processes must meet the same stringent National Organic Program standards as food products.
• Ingredients: Organic shea butter, organic beeswax, organic safflower seed oil, organic castor seed oil, organic jojoba seed oil, organic lavender flower oil, organic anthemis nobilis flower oil, organic calendula flower extract, and organic rosemary.
• Made of the highest quality organic and wild-crafted essential oils, grown or produced without the use of pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
• Botanical extracts in therapeutic proportions to increase product efficacy.
• USDA Certified Organic.
• Size: 0.6 oz.
• Freshly made with loving care at a facility in Southern California, USA.
"Who cares if it’s for babies? It smells like light lavender, feels creamy, you can use it all over your body, and you get a lot of balm for the money."
Baby Your Baby's Skin
"You know what cold, dry winter air does to your complexion—imagine what it does to your baby’s delicate skin. Now that the temperature’s dropped, I’ve resumed toting around Erbaviva’s organic lip and cheek balm. Rub it on your baby’s chapped spots to heal his skin and protect it from the elements. It’s worth snagging a second tube for yourself—it’s soothed my cracked lips better than the average "adult" lip balm! (And I’m a sucker for the adorable packaging.)"
The Girl is a Mom
"After a test on myself as well as some reading on the ingredients I felt more then comfortable using it on Coraline. Cora's chin has been chapped for about a week. excessive drool + cold wind = red chapped chin. Within hours of putting the Erbaviva balm on, it had cleared right up. Unlike other products I have tried, this was not greasy. Coraline didn't mind at all that I have been putting it on her chin. She gets it on her lips when I give her kisses after my application :) This has quickly become my favorite lip balm! "