Buy with confidence
- Money-back Guarantee
- Free shipping on orders $99 and up
- Superb Customer Service
Erbaviva offers mommies and babies a full line of upscale organic products, free from detergents, chemicals, and other harmful additives. These baby products and pregnancy products carry the USDA Certified Organic seal, which means they contain at least 95% organic ingredients. The ingredients, facility, and manufacturing processes must meet the same stringent National Organic Program standards as food products.
• Ingredients: Deionized water, zinc oxide, organic almond oil, avocado oil, cetearyl wheat bran glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, echinacea extract, lecithin, algae extract, beeswax, allantoin, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate (preservative at only 0.3%), and organic essential oils of lavender and roman chamomile.
• Made of the highest quality organic and wild-crafted essential oils, grown or produced without the use of pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
• Botanical extracts in therapeutic proportions to increase product efficacy.
• USDA Certified Organic.
• Size: 2.5 oz.
• Freshly made with loving care at a facility in Southern California, USA.
"If you can afford it, Erbaviva’s diaper cream is phenomenal. Rich and thick, the cream slathers on with ease. Don’t fret about the off-white color (this doesn’t look like the zinc-white competitors) — this brown cream is pure gold. The echinacea-laden cream worked like a charm when applied to our tester’s bottom; we could see improvement within hours. This is one diapering experience where you can breath in deep: the cream smells divine thanks to lavender and chamomile oils."
5 Best All Natural Diaper Creams
"Erbaviva Diaper Cream had a spot on our Green Holiday Gifts for New Parents List, and it’s truly the gift that keeps on giving year round. Featuring Echinacea as a main ingredient — which is known for its healing properties and ability to reduce redness, inflammation and pain — Erbaviva diaper cream is scented with lavender and chamomile essential oils to help soothe baby during a diaper change."