Featured in Bark Magazine and Animal Planet’s Daily Treat, Aroo hemp dog leashes are perfect for the rough-and-tumble dog.
Hemp is a durable material and a smart dog leash option for frisky pups that tend to get wet or dirty. With a natural resistance to mold, mildew, and UV light, hemp is longer lasting than synthetic webbing, and it becomes softer and suppler with age.
As with all Aroo hemp collars and leashes, it can be cleaned by hand or tossed in the wash. Combine this stylish hemp dog leash with the matching Aroo Studio Hemp Collar to make a bold fashion statement. Choose between earth and kiwi leashes, or buy one of each!
• Made of hemp, with no damaging herbicides, pesticides, and chemicals in production.
• Resists mold, mildew, and UV fading.
• Dimensions: 1” wide, 5’ long.
• Hand or machine wash (gentle cycle) in cold water, then line dry.
• Made by hand in California.